The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. The trips usually start in Delhi moving south to the site of Taj Mahal at Agra, then west, to the desert landscapes of Rajasthan. It is normally possible to do the trip by coach or private journey . The Golden Triangle is now a well traveled route providing a good spectrum of the country’s different landscapes. The circuit is about 720 km by road. Each leg is about 4 to 6 hours of drive.
DETAILED ITINERARY :
Day 01: Arrive Delhi from your Country
Today you arrive at Delhi International Airport. On arrival you will be greeted with Traditional Indian Welcome by our company representative and provided escorted transfer to your pre-booked hotel. You will be provided the assistance at the time of check-in to your hotel. Rest of the day will be free after the long International flight journey to relax and accumulate to begin your famous Golden Triangle Tour from next day. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 02: Delhi City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the combined sightseeing of New & Old Delhi to visit the Birla Temple, Red Fort, Jama Mosque (Rickshaw Ride Here), Raj Ghat, Humayun’s Tomb, Lotus Temple and Qutab Minar. Then you will be driven pass through the important Government Buildings like India Gate, Parliament House of India, President Palace and Diplomatic Area. Evening you will be provided free to explore the local markets of Delhi to see the local life. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 03: Delhi / Akshardham / Agra
Morning after breakfast you will be driven to the City of Taj – Agra. On the way you will be provided stop to take pictures of famous Akshardham Temple. Continue your drive. On arrival check-in to your pre-booked hotel. Evening free for independent activities. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 4: Agra City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the sightseeing tour of Agra to visit the World Famous Monument of Love – Taj Mahal, built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of her beloved wife Mumtaj Mahal after her death. Followed by the Agra Fort to see its Deewan–E–Aam, Deewan–E–Khas & Moti Masjid. Rest of the time will be provided at leisure for personal activities. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 5: Agra / Fatehpur Sikri / Jaipur
Morning after breakfast you will be driven for the Pink City of Rajasthan – Jaipur. En-route you will visit the Ghost City – Fatehpur Sikri to see the Sikri Fort, Buland Darwaza, Kali Temple and White Marble Shrine of Sufi Saint Salim Chishty who blessed Emperor Akbar with a son. Continue your drive to Jaipur. On arrival check-in to your hotel & take rest. Evening will be provided free at leisure. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 6: Jaipur City Tour
Morning after breakfast you will be taken for the full day sightseeing tour of Jaipur, to start with famous Amer Fort. Elephant Village visit where you can interact with Giant and gentle Animal. Then you will also visit the City Palace & Museum, Palace of Winds, Observatory and Water Palace. Rest of the time will be provided free in the colorful local markets of Jaipur which is famous for its Handicrafts, Silk, Gems & Jewelry. Overnight stay at your hotel.
Day 07: Jaipur / Delhi
Morning after breakfast you will be driven for the Capital City – Delhi. On arrival you will be provided some free time for last minute shopping for family & friends. Evening you will be provided in time departure transfer to Delhi International Airport to board your Flight for onward journey with your best memories of our Golden Triangle Tourwith Imperial India Tours New Delhi in your heart & mind.
- Assistance on arrival / departure by our representative.
- Accommodation for 09 Nights in the three star/equivalent hotels twin sharing basis.
- Daily breakfast at your all the hotels.
- Air-Conditioned Deluxe Vehicle for the entire tour program.
- English Speaking local guides in each city for sightseeing.
- Entrance fees of all the mentioned monuments in our program.
- Government applicable service tax.
- All taxes, parking, fuel charges, state tax, interstate tax, driver allowance etc.
- Any kind of personnel nature of expenses like tip, laundry, drinks, phone calls etc.
- Any Camera, Video Camera fees or any portage.
- Any extra cost which occurs due to unforeseen circumstances like Political Strike, Road Jam, natural disaster, flight / train / speed boat delay or cancellation etc, as these are beyond our control but we will provide you Our all the help to find the best solution for your problem.
- Any International or Domestic Airfare, Visa Fee, Travel Insurance Cost.
- Any other services which is not committed above.
- Red Fort in Delhi is closed on every Monday.
- Taj Mahal in Agra is closed on every Friday.
- Driving hour in Hill Stations may vary from above mentioned.